We are looking to employ an HR recruiter with the ability to develop recruitment strategies to meet the objectives of the organization. He/she is responsible for designing and implementing recruitment plans for the organization. They should confer with management to assess, and identify staffing needs. The HR recruiter will execute recruitment plans and source the most suitable candidates to fill positions.
To ensure success as an HR recruiter, you should focus primarily on acquiring talented candidates who will add value to the organization. An outstanding HR recruiter should have a network of contacts in the industry and understand how to use social media to attract suitable candidates for current and future posts.
- Filling positions within an organization.
- End to End recruitment
- Designing and implementing recruiting systems for the organization.
- Developing own network of suitable candidates.
- Handling of administration and record-keeping.
- Working with organizations to develop a recruitment plan.
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
- Drafting and posting job descriptions.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Preparing job offers.
- Networking with various institutions and social media.
- Should have experience for 2 yrs of IT Recruitment
- Excellent Communication
- Knowledge of Various recruitment portals
Min 2 yrs of IT recruitment
- Grow your career with our fast-growing company
- Flexible timings
- Benefit Plan
- Paid Leave
- Overtime pay
- 5 Days Working
- Health Benefit
- Yearly Trip
- Process-driven and established environment
- Bi-weekly training sessions
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 7383806640