We are a team of 50+ expert developers and designers who strive to make a difference on the web every day. At UnlimitedWP, our goal is to build web projects that offer beautiful experiences. We exclusively work with digital agencies around the world to offer dedicated WordPress support.
- We strongly believe in creativity in our work environment.
- We don’t believe in the one-man army, you need to be a team player.
- Our environment demands you to constantly increase your personal WordPress knowledge and to grow your self as a developer.
- We go the extra mile for our clients and it is a must for you to do so too.
- Experience of functional testing, UI/UX testing and manual testing, Stress Testing across multiple browsers and devices
- Good communication and team player
- Role would be work as Quality analyst and functional and UI testing of web applications, writing and executing test plans based on requirements
- Test website form functionality for optimal user experience.
- View, analyze and make recommendations to improve the online user experience based on user testing data.
- Review, analyze and make recommendations to improve the online user experience based on internal feedback collection mechanisms
- Troubleshoot and fix front end website issues
- Assist in reporting and documenting issues for our development team.
- Test and validate features and fixes from our development team.
- Take the initiative to learn about our technology and platforms.
- Be innovative, objectively providing alternatives and solutions to problems and projects.
- Work closely with eCommerce marketers, developers, business analysts and web/graphic designers.
- Knowledge of WordPress Backend testing.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing, regression testing, Browser compatibility
- Should tested for the WordPress Framework
- Minimum 2 Years of experience required
NOTE: If WordPress Developers want to change profile as QA from WP Developer are most welcome
- Grow your career with our fast-growing company
- Be a part of a unique WordPress agency
- Flexible timings
- Benefit Plan
- Paid Leave
- 5 Days Working
- Health Benefit
- Process-driven and established environment
- Bi-weekly training sessions
For any further information, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you may need to take Practical Test (at home).
Remote opportunity is temporary because of global pandemic situation.