We are a team of 50+ expert developers and designers who strive to make a difference on the web every day. At UnlimitedWP, our goal is to build web projects that offer beautiful experiences. We exclusively work with digital agencies around the world to offer dedicated WordPress support.
Our growing company is seeking to hire an SEO specialist. An SEO expert will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers with on-page SEO aspects of ongoing projects. Primary SEO tasks will be for our client's websites. All tasks will be on-page SEO tasks. It will involve reviewing the client's website for on-page SEO elements for improvement and correction by working directly with developers. You will be provided with a checklist to follow on each website. You will be required to keep detail reporting on each website by following standard processes.
To be a successful SEO specialist, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Project Management & SEO Tools, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. A bachelor's degree in a related field of study and at least three (3) years of SEO experience is required for consideration.
We are looking for a candidate with more experience with on-page SEO work.
- All responsibilities are to work on On-Page and Off-page SEO.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Familiar with Local SEO
- Must be an expert on the given tools: SemRush, Ahrefs, Moz, and other SEO tools.
- Use the Yoast plugin to perform manual on page audits
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Excellent Skills in Guest Posting and other Link Acquisition Techniques
- Writing powerful calls to action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Ensure the website does not have any broken links
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies
- Generating unique content ideas and delegating these to the team
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid staying within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines to the development team
- Work with developers to implement SEO tasks daily
- Website on-page SEO audits.
- Keeping detailed reporting of work and updating Project Managers on progress.
- Communicate with clients via our Task Management Tool
- Experience working with SEO on WordPress websites is a must.
- Working Knowledge of WordPress, Themes, and Plugins.
- Familiar with the widely used WP Themes and Plugins for custom theme developments.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- Three years of experience in the SEO field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- SEO Yoast WordPress Plugin
- Google Docs
- SEO tools such as SEMRUSH and Ahref
- Google Webmasters Tools
- Broken Link Checker WordPress Plugin
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Website On-Page SEO Audit Tools
- Schema Markup
- Minimum 3 Years of on-page SEO work experience.
- Experience working with WordPress.
- Extensive experience working with SEO YOAST WP plugin.
- Grow your career with our fast-growing company
- Be a part of a unique WordPress agency
- Flexible timings
- Benefit Plan
- Paid Leave
- 5 Days Working
- Health Benefit
- Process-driven and established environment
- Bi-weekly training sessions
For any further information, you can reach out to us at email@example.com.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you may need to take Practical Test (at home).