We are a team of 50+ expert developers and designers who strive to make a difference on the web every day. At UnlimitedWP, our goal is to build web projects that offer beautiful experiences. We exclusively work with digital agencies around the world to offer dedicated WordPress support.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for leading a team of WordPress Web Developers. The responsibilities of a WordPress Project Manager include overseeing a project from conception to implementation, designing and developing web architecture, and providing guidance on technical issues.
To be successful as a Project Manager, you should be comfortable working within a team, have a keen eye for detail, and have excellent organizational skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Project Manager should have strong leadership qualities, be able to provide guidance and support to the team and be highly punctual with work delivery.
- Interacting with Clients on daily basis to understand the task requirements.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members such as project coordinators, designers, developers, and QA team to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Evaluating standards of work delivery.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
- Ensuring the work complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, and other policies.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Staying up-to-date with industry developments.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Extensive experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Experience in a managerial position.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to offer guidance and support.
- A creative thinker.
- Excellent knowledge of Web Development disciplines.
- Minimum 3 Years of work experience managing and assisting WordPress Projects.
- Experience working with WordPress themes (both custom theme and premium themes such as Astra)
- WordPress page builders ( such as Elementor / Beaver Builder / WP Bakery / DIVI)
- Grow your career with our fast-growing company
- Be a part of a unique WordPress agency
- Flexible timings
- Benefit Plan
- Paid Leave
- 5 Days Working
- Health Benefit
- Process-driven and established environment
- Bi-weekly training sessions
For any further information, you can reach out to us at email@example.com.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you may need to take Practical Test (at home).