We are a team of 50+ expert developers, designers and Management team who strive to make a difference on the web every day. At UnlimitedWP, our goal is to build web projects that offer beautiful experiences. We exclusively work with digital agencies around the world to offer dedicated WordPress support.
We are looking for a deadline-focused technical recruiter to be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill IT positions. The technical recruiter's responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
- A bachelor's Degree or Master's in human resources Management.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Good Communication skill.
- Minimum 2 Years of work experience with Technical Recruitment
- Grow your career with our fast-growing company
- Be a part of a unique WordPress agency
- Flexible timings
- Benefit Plan
- Paid Leave
- 5 Days Working
- Health Benefit
- Process-driven and established environment
- Bi-weekly training sessions
For any further information, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration.